Smart-Structures solutions are based on a patented miniature wireless Embedded Data Collector (EDC) sensor manufactured in the United States that is cast directly into wet concrete (for piles, pillars, shafts, beams, columns, foundations, and other structural elements).
Founded in 1997, we have worked with many public and private sector clients and continue to grow and expand our capabilities. We focus on solving challenges and have built our reputation as a firm which delivers on time and budget.
We achieve great synergy through interaction and leverage of our specialty areas. This allows us to bring unique and creative solutions to the most daunting civil engineering challenges across various markets.
We adhere to the highest standard of governance by establishing processes and practices that promote and ensure integrity, compliance, and accountability at every step. We take a well-formulated quality approach to ensure complete client satisfaction.
We specialize in:
- Geotechnical Engineering Services
- Environmental Engineering Services
- Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI)
- Construction Materials Testing (CMT)
- Deep Foundation Testing
- Smart Technology Services
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Information Technology (IT)
- CTQP Training
- Project 360-Geotechnical Information Management System
- smart structures Lifecycle Monitoring (SHM/GSM)
- SmartPile Lifecycle Monitoring of Foundations
- SmartPile Dynamic Testing System
- SmartPile Inspector
- DrivePile, Drilled Shaft, ACIP
- Shaft Inspection Device System
- SmartField Sheet
- Density, Concrete